Thursday, May 31, 2012

Gate Of Shadows

             So I just realized that all this time I've never been serious. Well, for the most part. It's like a show. First, I'll start with a senseless act then when it comes to the end, everything changes to what I presume is turning into a very deep thought. Believe it or not, I was surprised myself. I didn't know I had it in me. But brace yourselves, when I come back the next time, in all seriousness, I'll give you a serious answer you never thought is serious. Serious plus serious means not serious at all. In my dictionary that is. Yes. What I am telling you is to never expect serious answers because that's what I am. I am a mess. Have you seen my name? No, no. You're right. It's a beautiful name. But seriously. Lately, I've been encouraging you to leave this page as fast as you can. And if possible, immediately. But not this time. I've learned that most of the time, things like that is never a part of moral excellence. Sometimes, you have to face it and if you're fortunate, there's a good chance that all the blockades that is preventing you from your designated place, will back down and will allow you to continue to move on. You can't ask people to leave. Maybe the reason they're there at where they are is the place where they are supposed to be. Maybe somehow that is the place where they belong. And if asking them to leave will make you feel safer, then maybe you need to prepare for dangers. Perils covered in a dark, deep, sullen shadows that can swallow you and bring you into places that you never thought is possible. A terrifying thought, I know. But all I meant is people leaving you. All alone. Sometimes you never know what it can do to you. And from what I've learned over the years, tacky silence that surrounds you never helps. We've all been there. But with someone there to hold your hands, little by little, you'll know that everything is possible. You've just got to have faith. Believe that someone there above is always watching over you. You fall, but He will always be there for you guiding you every step of the way. Helping you to stand, and continue what you are meant to do. Over the years, I've learned the hard way of not having anyone but even though I may not see it, I know. I have someone. We all have. And He's up there. I've made too many regrets in my life, but some lessons were learned. Imagine that you're standing in this gate and you're looking back to a place where all the things you have done you wish you didn't do is staring back at you. And there's a certain moment when you realize that there is nothing you can do about it but stare it in the eye until you both grew tired of it. But life goes on. It's the truth. It may take some time but one day you'll wake up and you will realize that all you have to do is take one step. Just one step and it could change everything. You're back as the same person you once knew or much better, someone new. Some people called it moving on. Some people called it breathing and holding on. And sometimes life just goes on and on until you reach that place where you're once lost but piece by piece, you find that feeling of being found again. I called it believing. Life is never easy but there is a beauty in it. So if anyone comes to me, now I know what I will have to do. 

Keeping Memories,
M.K.R.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, feel free to leave a message. Thank you and I love you.