Sunday, May 15, 2011

On a Thorn of Roses

Yes! I must and absolutely tell you that this is an accomplishment. Already on my fourth blog. It's so rare you know. Remember last year? It took me one year to write another blog again. Well, to be perfectly honest, I don't have anything much to do right now. Absolutely nothing at all. And it's boring! I know. I know. You don't even care at all. Well, what's it with you? It's my blog. Mine, mine, mine. Kidding! Feel free to read anytime you want.

So what's it I would like to share today? I really don't know what to share. You tell me. Alright, alright. I'm jibber-jabbering again. As usual. I don't even know what's jibber-jabbering means. So, maybe I'm not jibber-jabbering at all. But honestly though, I'm.... well, there's nothing right now for me to be honest at all. I'm not lying! Okay, but this is it. Let me get down to the deepest road, deepest steep, deepest ocean, deepest river, or whatever you want to call it. Just let me get down to it, alright? It might get boring so if you ever have something else to do now, do it! Leave this page. And don't come back! Don't go wasting your time on something not worth doing. Like this for example. It's my life so it's none of your business to meddle with. Sorry, I can be mean sometimes. ♪Someday, I'll be living in a big old city and all you're ever gonna be is mean ♪ Kidding! I just don't have anything to say. That's all. Never mind about anything I say, because none of them were even true. Gotcha! Yeah, yeah. I know. I'm quibbling again. But for real, this time, what I was about to say is the most important thing I have ever said. It means the whole world to me. And actually, it changed my life. He changed my life.

Oh, right! I want you to take a look at this picture.


Well, what do you see? You're an idiot if you don't know what it was. Laugh out loud. I'm just joking with you. Of course you know what it was. It's a universal knowledge. It's been widely known for - oh, you know what it's for. Okay, to tell you the truth, I had this picture on my phone for a very long time. I didn't took this photo but my younger sister did. Beautiful, isn't it? Well, I used a photo shop to make it look like that since it's taken inside our home so the light's not that light. Confusing? You know what I mean. I don't want to explain it. I'm too lazy to do it. And why did I post this? I really don't know the reason too. But then let's take a look at another photo.


It's not that surprising, eh? I know they're just the same. I can see it. I have eyes. I'm not blind. I have ears. And I can hear. I have nose. So I can smell. I have - kidding! Yes, but you can tell what's the difference, eh? So, if I ask you a question like "What would you pick for someone to give you? A rose full of life colors or a rose with nothing but a lifeless leaf?" 

Don't you think it's great? We have a whole life ahead of us and yet it's up to us what to do with it. We have choices. But when it comes to little things, we just let it go and just do something without thinking what would be the consequences then it will turn into a big, big mistake. Every person and every life is all started with a wonderful life. And I know you must be thinking, "how about those people born in an unfortunate circumstances and a dark start in life?" If you ask me, I really don't know the answer to that. I told you, the thing is I don't know anything at all. I just wonder and wonder but not all questions can be answered. We just have to trust that somewhere along the way, there's always one God who never leaves us. Someone who's always there for us from the beginning till the end. We may have a dark past, a trouble life, and a life full of pains. But not one person, not once did he not feel happiness, hope and dreams his whole life. This proves that there's always a plan for us. For us to have a wonderful life in the hands of Our Almighty God. We have freedom. We may say that it's our life. But no. It's not our life. It is a life we borrowed. But we make choices. That's where pain comes in. It hurts, it feels like we can't live when something wrong happens in our life, and it's heartbreaking. But no, it never ends with that. Even those with a dark past can always find a wondrous life and you know what the reason is. We make choices. And it's never too late, you know. If we choose a path where a life is not all about pain but a life of the light is, we know who He is. He who truly is the life. Jesus is the way, the truth, the light and the life. 

What's it to do with the roses? It's just a metaphor. I know deep inside you, you understand it. Because from the start, it is always in our heart, the one we should really be looking for. So, don't think that you're always alone. Do not lose hope. There's always someone who loves us more than anyone and anything in this world. Nothing can separate us from that love.

Keeping Memories,
M.K.R.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, feel free to leave a message. Thank you and I love you.