Thursday, May 6, 2010

Getting Started

I wanted to write something but I don’t know what it’s should be about. Should I keep on going or should I stop? If I’m going to keep on writing, where will it lead to? I was about to stop thinking that what if it’s just all nonsense. But who knows? Maybe I should keep on trying right? I love writing a blog anyway. Well, I'm a girl and let me keep on writing until I can think of something to write about. So, what’s the date today? It’s March 29, 2010. I woke up in bed and on contrast with e-chi sleeping beside me, a cute little persian cat we got this last Christmas, then playing guitar hero on my mobile phone which is world tour by the way. I love it! I really got addicted to the game since I first started but when it got really difficult to play with especially the task that you had to do, it really annoys me. I don’t know but it is fun. Well, that’s what the game is for me. Anyway, after that I went on surfing the net, doing household chores, and watching movies. Lately, that’s all I’ve been doing. Why? I don’t know. That’s how my life goes. Pretty much. It sounds boring, right? It is to me. Oh now I understand why I'm writing this. Just to keep myself busy instead of doing nothing and repeating all the same routine all over again. And I better add this one journal on the list. Haha! Laugh out loud. Well, I just came to realize it's to evaluate my life and just expressing things on what I wanted to say because normally I can't just blurt it out and exaggerate being so dramatic. I don't want something like that. It will only tire me out. And so this one I know for sure is my one way of expressing my feelings that should remain but honestly, I might forget one day. More like a journal. I used to do this when I was in my elementary grade. I used to write it in a pen and paper or rather a notebook but people around me just keep on reading it without me knowing. Well, it irritates me. It was supposed to be confidential. So, I have a point. It's my privacy. Haha! Oh well, that was a very long time ago. Writing this makes me remember that. Now where was I? Again, that was what I've been doing for these past few days. It's like I've never been on the outside. Sulking around and doing nothing. Oh, don't think that I'm lock around in a corner room or somewhere. I'm just here. Spending my time freely. And any conversations about anything? Well,we'll move on to that later. Right now, I'm sleepy. There is always another day even if I'm certain with what I'm doing now is what I'm gonna do for that day. So confusing! Oh well, that's life! Better luck.

Keeping memories,
M.K.R.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, feel free to leave a message. Thank you and I love you.